Sunday, November 14, 2010

2)

For the Mission Critical website, i found it very useful. Not only is it easy to understand but it gives people description on every type of reasoning. I liked how the website gives us parts of what the basic of each reasoning is. I also like how the website gives people an analysis of the arguments, from introduction to inductive and deductive reasoning to non-universal syllogism, the areas goes into depth of each reasoning and how it is used in real life situations. i also like the fallacies and non-rational persuasion because this part gives examples of fallacies such as appeal to fear, pity, spite, loyalty, prejudice, and vanity. This website is useful because it can actually be taught as lessons to people who are first timers in learning reasoning and fallacies. I like this website because everything is organized and is described into depth of how the criterias are being used.

1 comment:

  1. I strongly agree with you on the mission critical websites helpfulness. I also liked that the website gave us parts of the basics of each kind of reasoning. I liked that it wet into depth and really got into explaining each concept. The real life situations were also very helpful, because connecting it to our lives only make the concept easier to understand. I agree that the fallacies part was very helpful. Because strong arguments can be formed from the understanding of fallacies. I also wrote that the website would be helpful for first timers. Because of the detail and exercises of the website.

    ReplyDelete